Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brainfry

Nicklas Helenius (2013-15)

49 posts in this topic

Because he stayed up and took the shot like a true pro....not a cheating c**t!

If he had done a Suarez he would have been sent off too!!

Still should have been a penalty though, that is exactly the reason why there are so many divers now. Unless you go down, you don't get the penalty, which is pure bullshit. It's what makes players 'do a Suarez'. Would have changed the game in our favour too.

Agree with Matt too, he definitely is wasted talent. Banging in the goals for fun for me on FM14.

I didn't see him in any photo of the training looks like he is a goner.

I didn't see him in any photo of the training looks like he is a goner.

read somethin yesterday that gotenburg have come in for him with an offer but he wants to go to aalbord on loan...... mind u, i been to both places and i would rather live in allborg too :D

read somethin yesterday that gotenburg have come in for him with an offer but he wants to go to aalbord on loan...... mind u, i been to both places and i would rather live in allborg too :D

He's gone too Aalborg on loan

It has to go down as Lambert's worse moment in the transfer market. It reminds me of Mike Bassett when he brought a striker from youtube! It's a shame for the lad, he never really got his chance and he obviously was not inspiring in training. Best of luck to him for his future.
You never heard about Chelsea trying to sign Didier Baptiste ? He played for Harchester United on Sky 1 programme a Dream Team ! Back on subject - how much did we pay for him ?

it was Liverpool - always able to con the scousers!

Many of the Players Lambert signed were quite simply gambles due to the funds avaliable, some will fall by the way side as normal wastage and not settling

Many of the Players Lambert signed were quite simply gambles due to the funds avaliable, some will fall by the way side as normal wastage and not settling
Every signing is a gamble, just some gambles are better than others.

Would rather have loaned him to a championship team

apparently he was on tv3sport in danmark and said he was dealing with depression and taking alot of sleeping pills during his time at villa, no mention of the 2 babies that his missus had or anythin.

not saying this adds up, but it does shed light on why we were looking to get a loan of a striker last xmas

He released a statement didn't he? Sure someone said that the Villa doctors were worried that he might kill himself.

Part of the reason he has gone back home to try and help him recover?

He released a statement didn't he? Sure someone said that the Villa doctors were worried that he might kill himself.

Part of the reason he has gone back home to try and help him recover?

in one sense it sounds like hes worried about his career, the other sounds like there was alot of pressure coming to villa for whatever reasons..... hopefully hes ok is the main thing

didnt hear about the doctors, i thought the reason he went home or asked to go home was because of the new borns, just goes to show how far away from the truth i was lol

However it all started (according to him) that he caught a nasty virus which gave him severe pain over a week, the doctors didn't know what it was and himself and ppl around thought he had cancer or severe liver disfunction... Which again made him to have serious agony of death(Maybe a bad translation, but basically means he was terrified of dying) which lead to not be able to sleep, eat etc, which lead to pill abuse(sleeping pills). The virus also made him unable to digest vitamines, so he really struggled to train and gain fitness... So I guess the guy had a real hard year in England, and he was also permitted from training and sent home to Denmark around christmas. A very sad story, he was by danish media looked upon as one of the hugest danish talents in a time, and potentially a great player lost to us. (Maybe he can get his shape back again now, and maybe return to villa?) He also tweeted earlier today with the article that he's recovering well now.

However it all started (according to him) that he caught a nasty virus which gave him severe pain over a week, the doctors didn't know what it was and himself and ppl around thought he had cancer or severe liver disfunction... Which again made him to have serious agony of death(Maybe a bad translation, but basically means he was terrified of dying) which lead to not be able to sleep, eat etc, which lead to pill abuse(sleeping pills). The virus also made him unable to digest vitamines, so he really struggled to train and gain fitness... So I guess the guy had a real hard year in England, and he was also permitted from training and sent home to Denmark around christmas. A very sad story, he was by danish media looked upon as one of the hugest danish talents in a time, and potentially a great player lost to us. (Maybe he can get his shape back again now, and maybe return to villa?) He also tweeted earlier today with the article that he's recovering well now.

bra post norsk mann :)

i cant say if hes a bad player or bad but i think lot of atleast journos have written him off as he has played his last game for villa. i thought he was banging them in for aalborg lately. would he be still recovering and playing at the same time ?

Not much to read into, he only tweeted he's getting better. So maybe he's not back to full fitness, he's played 7 and scored 3 this season. As far as we know he's still a Villa-player? Season long loan are the words, so I guess Lambo has the opportunity to get him back if he starts firing on all cylinders again :)

said he doesnt want to come back now. oh well. dont think he would get in the team so i understand him wanting to stay where he is able to get a game.

adios

said he doesnt want to come back now. oh well. dont think he would get in the team so i understand him wanting to stay where he is able to get a game.

adios

Where you read that?

All that's left is for someone to p*ss and moan how Lambert wasted a million pounds on him and then we can close this.

We paid more for Wayne Routeledge (£1.5M vs £1.2M) who played even less (3 apps vs 2) and no one batted an eye when he was sent packing because that's when Lerner used to actually open his wallet. I miss the days when we could take a £1M or so gamble on a player like Helenius and if it didn't work, no big deal because £1M was peanuts.

Helenius will forever live in Villa infamy has the guy who got pantsed in the league cup. Thanks for the memory Nik!

looks like Villa dont want to continue with him, good luck Nick, you wont be missed