FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

League Cup, Season 2013-2014

Larry-AV

tut tut why cant 2 rival teams/fans behave when they play in the cup :nono1: ....i blame those pesky zulu's
So do I, it's funny how it's always at their ground when there's trouble, are they bullies or are we more game ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I, it's funny how it's always at their ground when there's trouble, are they bullies or are we more game ?

ve been to st andrews my 1st & only ever time in brum land it was 1995 i was 15 yrs old at teh time & they were cunts back then too,they didnt exactly welcome us or like us

i say the villa boys behave themselves better & didnt react to their goading on the pitch

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Preston blackpool rivals ain't they? Should be good

Yeah there's a few decent derbies in there with Rotherham playing Sheffield Wednesday as well as Bournemouth v Portsmouth... Mad to think that Bournemouth are two leagues above them now :lol:

Is the second round regionalised?

ve been to st andrews my 1st & only ever time in brum land it was 1995 i was 15 yrs old at teh time & they were cunts back then too,they didnt exactly welcome us or like us i say the villa boys behave themselves better & didnt react to their goading on the pitch
Your right mate, they are just scum.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Yeah there's a few decent derbies in there with Rotherham playing Sheffield Wednesday as well as Bournemouth v Portsmouth... Mad to think that Bournemouth are two leagues above them now :lol:

Is the second round regionalised?

Yeah your right! Should be a goodun. Not sure about 2nd round

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

ok this is the latest post so i just popped here to chat lol

sorry to interrupt ur convo but i was wondering, why my profile has a warning beside it and i also cant start a post, im a total noob so prolly alot of human error but curious all the same

newcomer.png

ok this is the latest post so i just popped here to chat lol

sorry to interrupt ur convo but i was wondering, why my profile has a warning beside it and i also cant start a post, im a total noob so prolly alot of human error but curious all the same

Umm on the warning I am not sure why it is saying that? Ive had a quick look and don't see any warnings attached to your account. But I seem to recall a few other members having a similar issue with this before.

As for the topic starting you should be able to. When your in a main forum there should be "Start new topic" in the top right. Is that not there for you?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• 1 month later...

i think the draw is tomorrow at 1230, i think we are included in this round so who do you want?

Me personally, i would love the Unwashed from small heath! fecking yes!!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Never been to villa blues would love to expierance it home or away a derby will do nice wolves away

i know some might not like the hostile atmosphere and the walk of death from the Cow Shed back into the city, but i love the Derbys, nothing better than a real rivalry renewed!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived