FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

13/14 Kits

avstu

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a fan of that Celtic top... Looks like Nike are trying to do something different for the sake of it... I guess there's not much you can do with green and white hoops.

Not really a fan of that Celtic top... Looks like Nike are trying to do something different for the sake of it... I guess there's not much you can do with green and white hoops.

thats what i want just keep it plain im old skool when it comes to celtic tops nice,plain & simple,less is better if it were up to me id bin the sponser thats splattered across the jersey too

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

not too keen this yr 1014297_585983681441541_1587308476_n.jpg
Magnets sales will drop in the west end of Glasgow !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Magnets sales will drop in the west end of Glasgow !!

i know lol thats why the nations no 1 national lager(tennents) had too sponser both because if they sponsered 1 or the other the rival would boycott it,& they couldnt afford too lose so many customers from 1 side

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Hmmmm, I didn't know there was such a demand for magnets any where in Glasgow
Lol, on iPad !! Magners !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

i know lol thats why the nations no 1 national lager(tennents) had too sponser both because if they sponsered 1 or the other the rival would boycott it,& they couldnt afford too lose so many customers from 1 side
My mate worked for Adidas many years ago and he told me when rangers had an Adidas kit many Celtic fans wouldn't buy the brand !

image.png

In Norn Iron nobody who does be going to mass of a Sunday would ever buy Tennants.

Unwritten rule of life in NI #586

2426f5x.png

Archived