FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

13/14 Kits

avstu

Love the puma kits. The Lazio macron top is actually very nice too. The nacron is still too big though

Agree, Puma are doing some great kits of late.

I actually prefer them to Adidas.

Adidas have to fit in the 3 stripes.

The Leeds, Macron, looks nice (page 1). We could have similar as our away top, but a claret and blue stripe down the centre.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree, Puma are doing some great kits of late.

I actually prefer them to Adidas.

Adidas have to fit in the 3 stripes.

The Leeds, Macron, looks nice (page 1). We could have similar as our away top, but a claret and blue stripe down the centre.

Would definately go for that ---much prefer white or black away kits, with a hint of Claret and Blue tooked away somewhere.

the lime green glow in the dark still aint grown on me--reminds me of them chocolate limes sweets i used to get as a nipper!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

BL8QOonCYAAsHci.jpg

incredibly bad

And you have a soon to be gone player as part of your sales campaign!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Why is it that Villa Kit releases always seem to be shrouded in secrecy??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived