FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Kits 2013/14?

masonutv

villaadidascopy.png

villaadidasaway.png

And its gonna be Macron again! but they are pukka Man

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

villa kits look much nicer without the sponser plastered across it

Don't worry: it peels off after a couple of washes...

2426f5x.png

Except that it's made by shitty Macron, I like the black one with the lime trim. The last one is disgusting.

No rumours of colour of away one even?

The Black one with the lime trim is top drawer!! love black away kits!!

Please let it be!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Don't worry: it peels off after a couple of washes...

lmao

The Black one with the lime trim is top drawer!! love black away kits!!

Please let it be!

Luke Marshall should have been hired by Villa years ago. His stuff always looks class.

Do you think they'll go for a wacky colour again after lime one led to the highest sales for years (because it was Macron and we needed new ones every month...)?

2426f5x.png

Luke Marshall should have been hired by Villa years ago. His stuff always looks class.

Do you think they'll go for a wacky colour again after lime one led to the highest sales for years (because it was Macron and we needed new ones every month...)?

Yeah agreed, yet he is hugly affiliated with another Forum alas! FYI AVStu, sign him up!!

Bought the home and away shirt for a tenner. Bought a large, given I am 6ft 4 and a large in most other t-shirts is fine and had to get an XL to fit me. Thought I needed to lay off the pies. I was then doing my bit for charity by having a look in an Acorns shop and bought an old 2003 Diadora Shirt (with Rover on the front, sucker for a bit of brummy history). That was XL and I though 'ah, for wearing out and about this here shirt is a bargain especially as me new ones are XL. I might be piling on the pounds a bit..'. Got it home and by christ, me and the missus could use it as a tent!

Bought me missus a shirt as well. Didnt tell her it was a tenner as she wouldnt wear it! This way she has to wear the colours!

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Bought the home and away shirt for a tenner. Bought a large, given I am 6ft 4 and a large in most other t-shirts is fine and had to get an XL to fit me. Thought I needed to lay off the pies. I was then doing my bit for charity by having a look in an Acorns shop and bought an old 2003 Diadora Shirt (with Rover on the front, sucker for a bit of brummy history). That was XL and I though 'ah, for wearing out and about this here shirt is a bargain especially as me new ones are XL. I might be piling on the pounds a bit..'. Got it home and by christ, me and the missus could use it as a tent!

Bought me missus a shirt as well. Didnt tell her it was a tenner as she wouldnt wear it! This way she has to wear the colours!

It was a good deal to be fair, i reckon the first batch or so was a bit dodgy as Anne, Ben (Mini B6) and a few other can testify, but my one which i bought for a tenner after taking my first one back 3 times before spending the money on coat was very poor quality! macron embroidery unravelled and the macron men on the shoulder peeled off!

but looks like they sorted it in time for the end of the season!! :whistling:

Archived