FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Kits 2013/14?

masonutv

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Macron stuff is pure dung. It's no cheaper than the Nike stuff that washed like a dream. Every Macron item I bought has fallen apart except a women's zip up jacket - and the zips haven't moved an inch since the day I bought it. I've had three home shirts this season and the Macron men disintegrated on them all at some stage and the away shirt's gone now too even though I have taken the advice from the sales staff and avoided fabric softener. They all look like sh*t now and can only be worn under a jacket that hides the sleeves. Really hope the quality control's better next season. Would say I won't buy any more Macron stuff but know I'll buy the shirts.
I have worn and washed both home and away shirts at least 50 odd times ,, still as good as new Before yu ask fabric softener was used Personally I thought the Nike kits were pretty shite

funniest.gif

villaadidascopy.pngvillaadidasaway.png
These match rawlys trainers !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Been told 3-4 possible shirt sponsors were present at the game the weekend but no names have been mentioned..

Here are some 'mock ups' doing the rounds..

1314j.jpg

13142.jpg

13141.jpg

villahomemacron.png

BGO1tg8CAAAHTvo.png

750048675.png

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Except that it's made by shitty Macron, I like the black one with the lime trim. The last one is disgusting.

No rumours of colour of away one even?

2426f5x.png

It never fails to amaze me how football fans can come up with so many great designs... Yet those who are paid millions to do so come up with utter garbage like this...

liverpool_away_2.jpg

Archived