FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Kits 2013/14?

masonutv

I thought Nike seemed to get worse season after season.

That's just how it seemed to me.

A fair few have had issues with Macron, maybe I was just lucky

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to admit mine has worn pretty well.

Preferred it to the Nike tops.

Mine is the same, never seen the big problem with Macron other than they are not a big name who sponser big names.

I don't see the fuss with Addidas either, their designs are always the same and heavily influenced by the three stupid stripes.

I don't but the replica shirts anymore but i do like to have a decent selection of t-shirts, didn't reckon much to the selection in the club shop recently but i did find one i liked but thought it looked a bit small so i tried it on, it was the biggest one which was a xxl and it was way to small. Now i know i'm fat, but 16 stone is hardly unusual nowadays, even my sons who are strips of p*ss had to buy the large replica shirts, the quality may be dodgy but the sizes are shite and so is the merchandise selection.

The Macron stuff is pure dung. It's no cheaper than the Nike stuff that washed like a dream. Every Macron item I bought has fallen apart except a women's zip up jacket - and the zips haven't moved an inch since the day I bought it. I've had three home shirts this season and the Macron men disintegrated on them all at some stage and the away shirt's gone now too even though I have taken the advice from the sales staff and avoided fabric softener. They all look like sh*t now and can only be worn under a jacket that hides the sleeves.

Really hope the quality control's better next season. Would say I won't buy any more Macron stuff but know I'll buy the shirts.

2426f5x.png

Dream on, Sacro. They're mock ups from ages ago.

yeah, i thought i'd missed something when someone said adidas, googled it and found these. they're nice.... very, very nice.

yeah, i thought i'd missed something when someone said adidas, googled it and found these. they're nice.... very, very nice.

We'll have a new sponsor though.

2426f5x.png

Archived