FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

New Kits 2013/14?

masonutv

Just wandered if anyone had any news on release dates or any links to leaks? I know it's a bit early but I do love a kit launch :thumbup:

james-milner1.jpg
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wandered if anyone had any news on release dates or any links to leaks? I know it's a bit early but I do love a kit launch :thumbup:
We're going to Adidas !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Not ASDA then with our budget??
Primarni !!

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I'll always buy the new home and away shirt but I'm finding it difficult to look forward to the new kits while macron still make them. I hate the crappy material they made our current kits out of and the overall quality just felt poor. Like I said I'll still buy them anyway because they've got the Villa badge on them, just not massively excited about the launch.

And in answer to the original question, no not heard or seen a thing

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Just bought this seasons kit on the Villa store for £7.50 - bargain. Looking forward to seeing the new kit though. Will be weird seeing it with Adidas.
It was wishful thinking,

image.png

I'll always buy the new home and away shirt but I'm finding it difficult to look forward to the new kits while macron still make them. I hate the crappy material they made our current kits out of and the overall quality just felt poor. Like I said I'll still buy them anyway because they've got the Villa badge on them, just not massively excited about the launch.

And in answer to the original question, no not heard or seen a thing

Have to admit mine has worn pretty well.

Preferred it to the Nike tops.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

The quality doesn't touch Nike imo. We've got another 3 years of Macron yet aswell. Personally i'd love Adidas or Puma - the latter have made some really nice kits in recent seasons.

I'll try and get pictures of the new Leeds and AZ kits as they've been released already for next season

Edit; Just seen on the official AVFC Twitter that the new kits will be launched with a music festival again on fathers day weekend

mzjj.jpg

Archived