FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Football League

dorset lion

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game. You fancy Brighton tonight then?

That I do. From what I gather Brighton were unlucky to not get a goal or 2 in the first leg. Last time they met at the Amex it was 3-0 to Brighton. Heres hoping for the same tonight!

Hoping Brighton can do the business and get promoted so I have an excuse to come over twice next season.....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

That I do. From what I gather Brighton were unlucky to not get a goal or 2 in the first leg. Last time they met at the Amex it was 3-0 to Brighton. Heres hoping for the same tonight!

Hoping Brighton can do the business and get promoted so I have an excuse to come over twice next season.....

Aye, they were a bit but it's been pretty even between the two over the years and 3-0 in the reverse fixture too.

Good luck to them. Day out in Brighton's better than a day in East Croydon.

2426f5x.png

Speroni is one of the best keepers outside the EPL though so wont be easy.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Crazy ending. Hope tonight's is as good a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dZBiHzCxOek

I was there it was heartbreaking, there were grown men crying around me, what a cruel way to end a match! I wasn't a pen to be fair but Leicester didn't deserve to lose.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

I was there it was heartbreaking, there were grown men crying around me, what a cruel way to end a match! I wasn't a pen to be fair but Leicester didn't deserve to lose.

Football karma at its best tbf. He cheated to get the pen and in the end paid the ultimate price.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Bloody hell - Zaha made a right deal out of that challenge from Calderon.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived