FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Football League

dorset lion

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeovil v Brentford at Wembley for promotion to championship. Swindon had a 96th minute equalizer to make it 3-3...lost on pens. The last minute penalty in the home leg cost Swindon

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

We know that Wolves have been relegated to the Third Division 'League One'.

Dean Saunders has paid the price of failure, he has been sacked by Wolves today (7th May, 2013).

AVFC RFC SAFC

We know that Wolves have been relegated to the Third Division 'League One'.

Dean Saunders has paid the price of failure, he has been sacked by Wolves today (7th May, 2013).

Wow, when are the board going to realise that the problem has been over the last 2 years, the players!

And so it starts again with a new manager who may take them down again. Stability is needed and it's the board who keep appointing these managers. Sooner or later they have to stand by there choice and give him time.

Not sure i would say i like wolves or albion, they are local rivals. But i do wish they were in the premier league......unlike blues who i wish would f*ck off to the blue square league and stay there the f**kin inbred scum.

Dean Saunders sacked today according to ssn

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

And so it starts again with a new manager who may take them down again. Stability is needed and it's the board who keep appointing these managers. Sooner or later they have to stand by there choice and give him time.

Not sure i would say i like wolves or albion, they are local rivals. But i do wish they were in the premier league......unlike blues who i wish would f*ck off to the blue square league and stay there the f**kin inbred scum.

Yep! too many times this happens now...are Sunderland going to be the same with a knee jerk reaction?

Managers must be given the time to influence and make the changes. Blackburn is a classic example of complete management shambles too.

Least our owners gave PL the time and patients he needed to correct our slide.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

And this from the Lad who wanted to smash up our own ticket Office!! lol, sorry could not resist that!

He's never living this one down is he!??

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived