FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Football League

dorset lion

That's my biggest worry for the close season. I'm hoping he learns from the past that the grass isn't always greener elsewhere. Wolves, Sheffield United are just two clubs that could tempt him, there will also be more sackings, Milwall need a manager, a team like Wigan could also need one shortly.

Sooner he puts pen to paper the happier I will be, I think the last year might just keep him here as he's on the start to obtaining legend status if he could get us back to the Championship, which is where realistically a club of our size probably see's itself.

Anyhow, once again all the best for next year.

You could say the same about Wolves though? He could rebuild at Wolves and they have the finances as you say to back him all the way back to the EPL.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agent Saunders might have done alot of damage to that club. Whoever takes over will have money but will have instant pressure and if they aren't in the top 2 come November will probably have the fans on their back from the off. Anyone who wants to rebuild that club will be given no time. Which is why I'm hopeful Parkinson won't jump ship. I wouldn't blame him if he did though.

Agent Saunders might have done alot of damage to that club. Whoever takes over will have money but will have instant pressure and if they aren't in the top 2 come November will probably have the fans on their back from the off. Anyone who wants to rebuild that club will be given no time. Which is why I'm hopeful Parkinson won't jump ship. I wouldn't blame him if he did though.

Only time will tell but congrates on your promotion - Just enjoy that at the moment.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Congratulations baconbantam on your promotion, and all the best next season as a club and city the size of bradford should be in the championship at least.

So palace it is then...........the return of holloway.

His post match interviews are worth the license fee !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Been to Watford about 50 times as my old company sponsored them, never been to smellhurst so yet another new bee !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Been to Watford about 50 times as my old company sponsored them, never been to smellhurst so yet another new bee !!

You are not missing much from what the Brighton lads say. Total dump :lol:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived