FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Football League

dorset lion

WHich pub? Some good watering holes just outside the station :hh:

The Hydrant (now called Hare and Hounds) on London Road, right outside my house! The city's full of class places for a drink, unbeatable in my opinion

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus Poyet sounds like he might be on his way out this summer. When asked if he would still be at the club next season he stated: "I am still under contract, but I need to asses my personal diary"

I wonder if Everton have approached him?

I think that would be an extremely brave move by Everton, the wrong choice for them could be a huge disaster. I think MON could do a job but the lack of funds wouldn't interest him, his man management could go a long way for them though.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

The Hydrant (now called Hare and Hounds) on London Road, right outside my house! The city's full of class places for a drink, unbeatable in my opinion

Not ventured out that way to be honest. First time in Brighton mates and I drank the Evening Star dry :drunk:

Last 2 trips its been the Prince Albert and Railway Bell :hh: delicious pints and the Bell has some proper fit birds behind the bar on match day :thumbsup:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Thuggish element at Palace though.

I thought they were a bunch of train spotter types? My mate's a Millwall fan and he always refers to them as The Nigels :lol:

Anyway, I've just looked on Google maps... Watford is 40 miles from here, Palace is 49... Come on Watford. :chai:

Not ventured out that way to be honest. First time in Brighton mates and I drank the Evening Star dry :drunk:

Last 2 trips its been the Prince Albert and Railway Bell :hh: delicious pints and the Bell has some proper fit birds behind the bar on match day :thumbsup:

Not been the Bell but the Prince Albert's quality, good gigs on there as well. Main reason I wanted Brighton up was for an easy Villa away day but not to be!

I thought they were a bunch of train spotter types? My mate's a Millwall fan and he always refers to them as The Nigels :lol:

Anyway, I've just looked on Google maps... Watford is 40 miles from here, Palace is 49... Come on Watford. :chai:

That means its about 6,000 miles and 6009.....COME ON WATFORD :thumbsup:

Not been the Bell but the Prince Albert's quality, good gigs on there as well. Main reason I wanted Brighton up was for an easy Villa away day but not to be!

Lots of Brighton supporting mates so gave me an excuse to take the p*ss if we played :lol: Also gave me a reason to venture across the pond twice next season.... Ah well. From my experience the Bell is best on Brighton match days :lol:

Shame about brighton, it's not to far away and could of made a weekend of it. Last time i went was around new year 30 years ago, it was freezing cold and all the london games where called of so we ended up with loads of chelsea fans in our enclosure.

Went to selhurst park, my only real memory of that was driving round croydon trying to find the dump and my main memory from vicarage road is walking through allotments to get to the ground which seemed very unfootball.

The Season has ended on a high for Bradford City, winning the Division 4 'League 2' Play-Off Final 3-0 against Northampton Town today {18th May, 2013}.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived