FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Football League

dorset lion

Never been to selhurst park so I want palace to go up.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been to selhurst park so I want palace to go up.

Palace seem to have some top fans aswell. I have watched them a lot this season and there fans always seem to be in good voice - home and away.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Aye, bank holiday Monday. Always is.

Personally, will just be happy to see a London club come up as QPR and Reading were handy auld away days for me.

Watford better place to go.

Very selfish Anne! ;)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Watched the game in a pub in Brighton just now. Gutted for them to be honest, top fans and they should have put it to bed in the first leg

Palace seem to have some top fans aswell. I have watched them a lot this season and there fans always seem to be in good voice - home and away.

They have a core "ultras" group that makes a load of noise home and away.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Watched the game in a pub in Brighton just now. Gutted for them to be honest, top fans and they should have put it to bed in the first leg

WHich pub? Some good watering holes just outside the station :hh:

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Gus Poyet sounds like he might be on his way out this summer. When asked if he would still be at the club next season he stated: "I am still under contract, but I need to asses my personal diary"

I wonder if Everton have approached him?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Hope palace come up, they're the team which I feel deserve it the most, they've been good for most of the season and they have some really good youth. If Watford come up and the loanees are taken back they'll be an embarrassment next season.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived