FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Football League

dorset lion

I thought a thread about the lower leagues wouldn't go amiss.

Despite all the doom and gloom at villa park nowadays, i am now a resident of bournemouth and keep an eye out for there results so courtesy of the fact the only two teams that can finish above them play each other next week the cherries are up.

Now if the worst should happen to the villa we will play bournemouth next season, so i would like to offer my services as a tour guide to anyone who can get me a ticket.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swindon clinched their play off spot even after such a poor run of form. Think it was 2 points from 6 matches! Brighton need only a point I think to clinch their spot..... Plymouth need at least a point on their last day to ensure safety...loose and they are hoping Those below dont win!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Congratulations to Bradford City, for securing a play-off spot.

Doing this looked unlikely for them when we played them in the League Cup.

Division 4 (League 2) 20/04/2013 :

7th Bradford City 45 18 14 13 63 52 11 68

AVFC RFC SAFC

How can Bournemouth go up with only 12000 capacity ! Surely they will have to expand as I thought a minimum 15000 capacity was needed for the championship

Cant be mate? Unless thats a new rule? Scunthorpe relegated from championhip in 10/11 with a ground capacity of just under 9100.

I do beleive its 16k minimum for Prem though?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

How can Bournemouth go up with only 12000 capacity ! Surely they will have to expand as I thought a minimum 15000 capacity was needed for the championship

Never heard of their been minimum capacitys but as the ground only has 3 stands a capacity increase should be easy enough and for the size of the town and surrounding catchment area a bit of success could really see the club grow.

I also believe the owners are not short of a few quid.

Never heard of their been minimum capacitys but as the ground only has 3 stands a capacity increase should be easy enough and for the size of the town and surrounding catchment area a bit of success could really see the club grow.

I also believe the owners are not short of a few quid.

I could be wrong as its just something i over heard.

Archived