FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Di Canio Appointed Sunderland Manager

AnneMc

Stayed in Sunderland for a bit, strange place tbh but Newcastle are a sorry excuse for a football club

Plus the fact one of her pals man is a Newcastle fanatic and a newco rangers 2012 fan so, i wish nothing but misery upon their sh it hole of a ground and club

Whacked over the back of the nut with a paddle....ooofffttt....see if you can swim now ya cu nt !!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stayed in Sunderland for a bit, strange place tbh but Newcastle are a sorry excuse for a football club

Plus the fact one of her pals man is a Newcastle fanatic and a newco rangers 2012 fan so, i wish nothing but misery upon their sh it hole of a ground and club

lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

See my best mate growing up was a Newcastle fan as his dad is a Geordie, I don't have any ill feeling towards them, they're a very good set of fans who pack out their ground regardless of performance. Yes they have some deluded fans but so do all clubs, and yes they ave some knob heads like the rest but you have to give credit or their loyalty. As for Sunderland they're a nothing club really who have never made a mark on anything, I have no real affinity with either club but I also don't really have any hatred towards them either

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I've always had a soft spot for sunderland, first game back at villa park after we won the european cup was against them and as the villa came out parading the cup there fans gave our lads almost as good a reception as we did.

Still i hope newcastle stuff 'em as that helps us.

ed14b6t.jpg

Taken out of context eh Paulo?? yeah right!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• 1 month later...

Archived