FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Di Canio Appointed Sunderland Manager

AnneMc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Di Canio isn't a leader, he was a success a Swindon- yes ,but only because Swindon is a small club and the players at the club we're probably scared of him, at Sunderland it'll be a different case because there are some big named players there who won't look up to Di Canio, they'll just think he's a nutcase. They had a better chance of staying up with O'Neill, if there we're going to sack then wait until the summer and then bring in a big name, but not Di Canio.

I'm surprised they didn't go for Di Matteo?

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Di Canio isn't a leader, he was a success a Swindon- yes ,but only because Swindon is a small club and the players at the club we're probably scared of him, at Sunderland it'll be a different case because there are some big named players there who won't look up to Di Canio, they'll just think he's a nutcase. They had a better chance of staying up with O'Neill, if there we're going to sack then wait until the summer and then bring in a big name, but not Di Canio. I'm surprised they didn't go for Di Matteo?
He is still getting paid by chelsea till end of season. So not bothered
tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Saw this on twitter:

"Should be an easy game for #Chelsea on Sunday.

DiCanio is fielding a team entirely of right wingers."

LOL

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Di Canio isn't a leader, he was a success a Swindon- yes ,but only because Swindon is a small club and the players at the club we're probably scared of him, at Sunderland it'll be a different case because there are some big named players there who won't look up to Di Canio, they'll just think he's a nutcase. They had a better chance of staying up with O'Neill, if there we're going to sack then wait until the summer and then bring in a big name, but not Di Canio.

I'm surprised they didn't go for Di Matteo?

Being a smaller club and players being scared of him had nothing to do with it as if players being scared of you brought success then I'm sure Lamberts team talks would consist of a Sawn off shot gun and lots of threats.

The reason Di Canio did so well at Swindon was he had a bigger budget than every other club in the divisions Swindon were competing in so signed all the best players etc but as we all found out that was short lived when the club nearly went into admin etc.

The blokes a c**t , let him take Sunderland down and then watch him leave with a pay off bigger than what Lerner pays !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I am in no way trying to defend di canio or facism but to me the uproar about his political beliefs from the likes of milliband are hypocritical in the extreme, he comes from a communist background. Why is facism wrong but communism ok ? when you cut through all the bullshit they both boil down to the same thing......they murder those who disagree with them.

I must of missed that history lesson....hitler/mussolini = evil......stalin/mao = good

It seems your political views will be held against you if you wish to be a football manager but strangely it has no bearing on being a polititian.

Archived