FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Di Canio Appointed Sunderland Manager

AnneMc

This was bad call. Sunderland under MON was free falling towards Championship. Now, this madman takes over and bang, they start to perform, just to get him off their backs.

Stadium Of Light, The Darkness Has Fallen, Dark Canio takes over...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hear that David Milliband has resigned from the boar at The S.O.L following Di Canio,s appointment!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

i hear that David Milliband has resigned from the boar at The S.O.L following Di Canio,s appointment!

Yeah, he did that yesterday and so did the chairman of their biggest supporters' club (or somebody like that).

2426f5x.png

Be interesting to see how he gets on but he could never control the egos of league 2/1 players and fell out with quite a few but these players only cost like £50K so if he takes this approach at Sunderland with £8 million plus players he won't last long as no board can afford that.

Did see some interesting comments from Sunderland fans. One that I liked went something t the effect of. They had gone with 2 experienced managers as of late and neither have really panned out. They now have a young unexperienced manager and that he might just be a good shake up for the club. That being said wacko and I were talking about it yesterday and Di canio is the type to stand there and go, right , your sh*t, your sh*t, your awful etc etc. not sure that will go over well at a prem club!

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Be interesting to see how he gets on but he could never control the egos of league 2/1 players and fell out with quite a few but these players only cost like £50K so if he takes this approach at Sunderland with £8 million plus players he won't last long as no board can afford that.

Except the Villa board, it seems...

2426f5x.png

This is a huge risk, one that I can't see working. Sunderland to go down !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Long term i reckon he will be a disaster, short term who knows, i'd certainly expect him to shake things up.

There next 3 games are away to chelsea and newcastle and home to everton after that they come to villa park, not an easy start.

How can this Peanut say his comments were taken out of context in a interview??

its in his fecking auto-biography!!!!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived