FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Di Canio Appointed Sunderland Manager

AnneMc

Di Canio in at Sunderland, which is madness to me at any time but especially at this point in the season.

It'll be interesting to say the least.

Milliband has resigned and fans are not amused, apparently. Can't say I blame them.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't hit the ground running at Swindon... This is a huge learning curve for him and they're the team in freefall (along with Stoke) although I'd rather they still had MON.

No way, they had a chance with MON in charge, this shake up has just put the first of a few nails in the coffin. No stability at this point in the season is disaster, a stat the other day I heard said nobody within x amount of points of the drop has managed to avoid it in the prem when changing a manager this late in the season.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

No way, they had a chance with MON in charge, this shake up has just put the first of a few nails in the coffin. No stability at this point in the season is disaster, a stat the other day I heard said nobody within x amount of points of the drop has managed to avoid it in the prem when changing a manager this late in the season.
They had no chance with mon in charge ,, stop dribbling over him !!!!!

funniest.gif

Well, this appointment of 'Mussolini' De Canio has given Miliband another excuse to f... off to New York!

Wonder if Miliband would have gone if De Canio had said he was a Communist ?

Thought not.

Another thought. Will Sunderland give up football boots for Roman Legionaires' sandals ?

AVFC RFC SAFC

This could either be a disaster or he'll do great. Hopefully. Some of the players will be a bit peeved that Mon has gone, and do canio doesn't seem like a very likeable character tbh

mzjj.jpg

Archived