FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

18/11/2014, International Friendly : Scotland 1-3 England

That was an excellent match, British football at its best.

Two teams playing a man's game in a manly manner ... get up and get on with it !

Quite apt that the only 'un-British' challenge led to England's second goal.

I would have said the same if it had been Scotland 3-1 England ... or any scoreline, when football is played in this honest manner.

Bring back the Home Internationals !

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

18/11/2014, International Friendly : Scotland 1-3 England

That was an excellent match, British football at its best.

Two teams playing a man's game in a manly manner ... get up and get on with it !

Quite apt that the only 'un-British' challenge led to England's second goal.

I would have said the same if it had been Scotland 3-1 England ... or any scoreline, when football is played in this honest manner.

Bring back the Home Internationals !

great peformance and great result for England

everyone living in England should be pleased

fliegetn0.gif

Just watched the game as I was working in Germany.

Scotland fans were out sung by the English, then again when you haven't beaten England since 1314 you are going to be a bit despondent lol.

Great to hear God save the Queen being sung so loud at Celtic Park despite the boos, bit like Rangers v Celtic at CP, wonder how many Rangers fans were there booing it and then next Saturday sing it.

No wonder most English were gutted when they voted no, no offence Dimitri but your song says and be a nation again, obviously it's not what you sweaty's really want lol.

Anyway not a worthless game as it showed them we will always be better, lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Just watched the game as I was working in Germany.

Scotland fans were out sung by the English, then again when you haven't beaten England since 1314 you are going to be a bit despondent lol.

Great to hear God save the Queen being sung so loud at Celtic Park despite the boos, bit like Rangers v Celtic at CP, wonder how many Rangers fans were there booing it and then next Saturday sing it.

No wonder most English were gutted when they voted no, no offence Dimitri but your song says and be a nation again, obviously it's not what you sweaty's really want lol.

Anyway not a worthless game as it showed them we will always be better, lol

the rangers fans are angry the scottish fans boo'd GSTQ,..but rangers fans are traitors though imo 6th verse of gstq ''crush rebelious scots'' against the jacobites ''us scottish'',...rangers dont class themselves as scottish but british & celtic fans class themselves as scots or scots/irish

most of the tartan army are yes voters tbh,.. but i completley agree with you when we sing be nation once again,..time to change our great anthem

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

the rangers fans are angry the scottish fans boo'd GSTQ,..but rangers fans are traitors though imo 6th verse of gstq ''crush rebelious scots'' against the jacobites ''us scottish'',...rangers dont class themselves as scottish but british & celtic fans class themselves as scots or scots/irish

most of the tartan army are yes voters tbh,.. but i completley agree with you when we sing be nation once again,..time to change our great anthem

I actually think it's a good song as well mate .

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

i like it too always sung with heart but its hypocrtical now

we should have gstq as our new anthem as we are englands little bitches now lol

You've always been our bitches lol

image.png

our anthem should have been in gaelic our native language just like irelands amrhan bhfiann(soldiers song)

How many people would know the words though? Shocking how few people know ours in Irish and there are plenty who don't even know it in English. Every child should be taught it in school. That's one thing the Yanks got right.

2426f5x.png

How many people would know the words though? Shocking how few people know ours in Irish and there are plenty who don't even know it in English. Every child should be taught it in school. That's one thing the Yanks got right.

correct we defo should be taught it at school, only up north we speak it as our 1st language,i only know certain words in gaelic or can prounounce words correctly i wish i could speak it fluently...i can always remember as a child i used to watch a kids tv show called dotaman it was in gaelic i loved it im sure the old cut was half pissed

i know every word of the irish anthem in english but cant sing it in gaelic this is gonni sound stupid but i can sing it in my head in gaelic if you know what i mean just because ive heard it that many times lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• avstu unpinned this topic