FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

ya see i think thats where we differ, i feel im supporting a person that came from my country and is trying to do us proud. right now the example is the english team and when ppl say they dont support it, coming from ireland it runs alot deeper to support ur country through thick and thin.

like another example is anne been not happy over keane not standing for the irish anthem and i think rightfully so she should be angry, shes not the only one.

its a pride thing regardless the sport, its more so to do with where u come from

What ever ,, people can chose to sing national anthem or not ,, it's their choice . Same for anybody from any country .

funniest.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

ya see i think thats where we differ, i feel im supporting a person that came from my country and is trying to do us proud. right now the example is the english team and when ppl say they dont support it, coming from ireland it runs alot deeper to support ur country through thick and thin.

like another example is anne been not happy over keane not standing for the irish anthem and i think rightfully so she should be angry, shes not the only one.

its a pride thing regardless the sport, its more so to do with where u come from

The Irish nearly always come out in force to support their own.

I paid four fortunes to watch Taylor through the Olympic boxing and each round the Excel was full with at least half the crowd being Irish. How they managed it I do not know. It was amazing.

Was the same at Euro 2012. The Irish were immense and that gobshite Keane tore strips out of the travelling fans for supporting their team when the football was shite.

Just what we do.

• Upvote 1

2426f5x.png

The Irish nearly always come out in force to support their own.

I paid four fortunes to watch Taylor through the Olympic boxing and each round the Excel was full with at least half the crowd being Irish. How they managed it I do not know. It was amazing.

Was the same at Euro 2012. The Irish were immense and that gobshite Keane tore strips out of the travelling fans for supporting their team when the football was shite.

Just what we do.

exactly. +1

newcomer.png

This little debate has reminded me of a similar conversation last year :

#222191 Woy On Motd...
Posted by Larry-AV on 07/10/2013, 07:59 PM in The Holte End
B6!, on 07 Oct 2013 - 20:23, said:
Spot on mate +1 Don't forget that our overpaid wankers earn more per week than a lot of nations players earn in a year.
That reminds me of when England played Leichtenstein, as I asked my mate in the pub :
"Who do we have more in common with - 'our' millionaires, or the ordinary working men playing for Leichtenstein ?
"

AVFC RFC SAFC

• avstu unpinned this topic