• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Keane can't even stand for his own national anthem. You get on your feet for any f**cking national anthem and should be proud to belt out your own. He's an absolute pr*ck to publicly show such blatant disrespect.

O'Neill ruined Villa - and the football under him there wasnt' all that, no matter how much we'd like those days back right now.

Congrats, by the way.

Looks like we'll both be sitting out another major tournament though.

without being as distressctful as possible because i agree with what you say most of time anne. , your picking out keane fi or no reason, players on ptch let us down, unless keane dusts off boots whats he ment to do

without being as distressctful as possible because i agree with what you say most of time anne. , your picking out keane fi or no reason, players on ptch let us down, unless keane dusts off boots whats he ment to do

roy keane was never a poet or a song write

Not about that. It's the continued disrespect he shows his own country. Why take a wage to disrespect a proud nation? Disgusting really.

2426f5x.png