FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The dutch were a shambles today.... and cost me my accy as well

as van gaal is my new , manger i love to hate in the league at moment, hate to see dutch falling apart like this as it makes him seem important

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

cant even bring myself to watch scotland, i feel for the fans,knowing we are nation(if you can call us that) of cowards,i cringe when i hear our anthem now,..still want us to win & qualify, if not, then good luck to the irish,..its out of us & ireland for 3rd place imo

I just turn the sound off ... or go for a leak (!) ... when the anthems, etc, are on. :D

I have added the Northern Ireland game to my post (above).

AVFC RFC SAFC

cant even bring myself to watch scotland, i feel for the fans,knowing we are nation(if you can call us that) of cowards,i cringe when i hear our anthem now,..still want us to win & qualify, if not, then good luck to the irish,..its out of us & ireland for 3rd place imo

poland look impressive. i just saw the german team ireland are up against, and well they aint the world cup champions that are on the pitch but still a top quality side. a draw i would love or ofcourse a win. i reckon they will hammer us 4-0 though

gl v poland mate

newcomer.png

poland look impressive. i just saw the german team ireland are up against, and well they aint the world cup champions that are on the pitch but still a top quality side. a draw i would love or ofcourse a win. i reckon they will hammer us 4-0 though

gl v poland mate

cheers mate....

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

any use ???

the ireland game expected. think we have 20% of the ball if lucky

wasnt going to watch it,but feck it need my football fix,..playing well missed the 1st goal(poland),..but apparently hutton made a right c**t of it,...shaun maloney scored not long after to make it 1-1

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• avstu unpinned this topic