FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Nice to see him get some deserved praise. I felt Delph and Henderson had good games last night, hopefully we get to see more of that.

I want to see Henderson having a really, really sh*t game on Saturday.

He is underrated though.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Happy to say that Delph had a much more composed second half. It's almost as if he needs a booking just to calm himself down.

Has others have mentioned, Henderson was also my man of the match. Closely followed by Welbeck, who despite his two goals, looked the most dangerous going forward with his pace and strength.

I see Gareth Bale beat Andorra 2-1

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• 2 weeks later...

Both Shay Given and Ciaran Clark have been named in the Republic of Ireland's provisional squad to face Gibraltar and Germany next month.

Goalkeepers - David Forde (Millwall), Shay Given (Aston Villa), Keiren Westwood (Sheffield Wednesday), Darren Randolph (Birmingham), Rob Elliot (Newcastle)

Defenders - Richard Keogh (Derby), Marc Wilson (Stoke), Seamus Coleman (Everton), John O'Shea (Sunderland), Alex Pearce (Reading), Stephen Kelly (Reading), Paul McShane (Hull), Damien Delaney (Crystal Palace), Shane Duffy (Blackburn), Ciaran Clark (Aston Villa), Stephen Ward (Burnley)

Midfielders - James McCarthy (Everton), Jeff Hendrick (Derby), Glenn Whelan (Stoke), Darron Gibson (Everton), Andy Reid (Nottingham Forest), Paul Green (Rotherham), Aiden McGeady (Everton), Anthony Pilkington (Cardiff), James McClean (Wigan), Robbie Brady (Hull), Stephen Quinn (Hull), David Meyler (Hull), Wes Hoolahan (Norwich)

Forwards - Robbie Keane (LA Galaxy), Shane Long (Southampton), Daryl Murphy (Ipswich), Jon Walters (Stoke), Kevin Doyle (Crystal Palace), Anthony Stokes (Celtic), Simon Cox (Reading), Conor Sammon (Ipswich).

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 3 weeks later...

England play San Marino and Ireland play Gibriltar yet I am reading comments suggesting both games won't be an onslaught.

I am unsure how Ireland fans feel about it but this is the exact reason why people don't like Hodgson. Tonight is all about the performance and scoring plenty of goals. They score 5 or 6 and fans won't sit up and take notice, get into double figures and they will be back on side.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

i think the gilbraltar game will be difficult for us. im expecting a win but by no means a walk over. ireland are far from what they use to be in the 90s, well infact they are the same while every other country has adapted a different style of football lol. i think a big problem for us is that even though we have robbie keane well capable to bang in a few, his legs are fairly gone, and well our second striker shane long, is on the bench for soton.....

if gilbraltar park the bus, i cant see ireland having the skill to open them up. mcgeady seems pretty decent form for everton i just dont have the faith in the irish squad,

i hope im wrong and we get a big result. i think the last big result was against turkey in 1992 and we beat them 5-0.germany 1srt, second place is anyones in the group

newcomer.png

These are Euro Qualifier matches for our Home Teams in this international break :

Thursday 9th October 2014
UEFA European Championship Qualifying - Group E
England v San Marino 19:45

Friday 10th October 2014
UEFA European Championship Qualifying - Group B
Wales v Bosnia-Hercegovina 19:45

Saturday 11th October 2014
UEFA European Championship Qualifying - Group D
Republic of Ireland v Gibraltar 17:00
Scotland v Georgia 17:00
UEFA European Championship Qualifying - Group F
Northern Ireland v Faroe Islands 19:45