FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

listen to the noise by the home crowd, or is it just my stream?? lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Good goal I must admit

even a broken clock is right twice a day!! ;)

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

You are right but so is Karl.

Wilshere has been awful. I think Stirling has given away the ball stupid amount of times.

Wondering how long before someone gets on Rooney's back for having no service.

I've just watched 20mins of second half ,, Delph has done as well as anyone

funniest.gif

Nerves got the better of him at the start of the game with a few suicide tackles flying in which got him booked. I honestly don't think he has done that badly tonight, he has made good space for himself and also been on his toes all night, made a few decent passes, what I like about him is he is always ready to receive a ball and knows what he is going to do with it next. Seen a lot worse in an England shirt !

Without doubt. Settled after a nervy opening 20mins or so.

Henderson was my MOTM with Delph a close second in the end.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Nerves got the better of him at the start of the game with a few suicide tackles flying in which got him booked. I honestly don't think he has done that badly tonight, he has made good space for himself and also been on his toes all night, made a few decent passes, what I like about him is he is always ready to receive a ball and knows what he is going to do with it next. Seen a lot worse in an England shirt !

Bang on that's how i saw it too man----a wee bit over eager at first--we,ve all seen that in the Claret and Blue----but then he settled into the game-- kept his head-and did ok seeing it was his first full international for the 3 Lions, senior side,

---credit to the lad and to Roy for keeping him on after such an early yellow!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Nice to see him get some deserved praise. I felt Delph and Henderson had good games last night, hopefully we get to see more of that.