Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

International Football

the game (celtic v mfc) might get moved to the sunday,as we play europa lg on thursdays,nothing official yet but will keep you posted asap,also refferendum wkend could be a double celebration m8,the bucky will be flowing haha

lol fun and games, maybe u can introduce me to mars bars in batter lol

newcomer.png

No, mate. Gutted it's a Friday evening as there's no way I'd make it, even flying, by the time I got out of work.

Would love to have been there but am sure the boys (and girls) in green will be out in serious numbers.

yep just like us we travel in big numbers :thumbup:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Wembley looks like Villa Park with all them empty seats.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Wembley looks like Villa Park with all them empty seats.

Friendly games like that should be spread around the country , fair enough play competitive games in Wembley but makes no sense opening up Wembley for Norway friendly

Friendly games like that should be spread around the country , fair enough play competitive games in Wembley but makes no sense opening up Wembley for Norway friendly

They will be fine mate, the prices are ridiculous.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Delph is on.

He's the size of an elf

He's Fabian Delph !

image.png

nice to see Fabian getting his first England game, fully deserved,

small crowd just over 40,000-----empty seat,s My Lord empty seats--------- and loads of em,

Congrats Fabian---hope its the first of many-----------!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

And I'm sorry but if any other manager was in Roy's current situation he'd be sacked end of.. why do the FA have such a love affair with him? It's not like he's trying anything new.. same old dross with the same old overpaid players giving youngsters a rare chance when it comes to insignificant friendlies and then back to the same shite when it comes to euro quals.

Roy Needs to go and get someone in who's going to change things, spice it off, not play conservative shite for the next 2 years. Get someone in before Euro's so we don't capitulate like we did in the WC cuz everyone knew how we were going to play every single game!

@Callum_sleezby

PSN : eAzY-Tig3r_

332rpqx.jpg