Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

International Football

Prob miss the start of game Sunday.we are playing in all ireland Sunday aswel

im going to rockathon at fairyhouse on sat, so will prolly just miss sunday all together lol

newcomer.png

anne are going to CP for the ireland v scotland game?,...if so the gallowgate area/pubs will open their arms to ye's just dont take the wrong turning to brigton lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Enjoy, Pete. You're from Tipp, if I recall?

Yup tipp, won't be heading to dublin for it this year as don't think I deserve ticket only, got too one or two games this season

Hopefully we can win it , differently better positioned to beat Kilkenny on big pitch in croke park, damming Nolan park killed us in league final

But back to football,be great to win sun , but if we could put few goals past them would make it brilliant , tight group could be decided by a goal

infact what about the irish lads are ye coming over to glesga i know dublin villan is without ticket

infact what about the irish lads are ye coming over to glesga i know dublin villan is without ticket

i will tell ya after i meet ya in a cpl of weeks time lol

newcomer.png

i will tell ya after i meet ya in a cpl of weeks time lol

the game (celtic v mfc) might get moved to the sunday,as we play europa lg on thursdays,nothing official yet but will keep you posted asap,also refferendum wkend could be a double celebration m8,the bucky will be flowing haha

Very rare I go to ireland game with the match times past few years but seems matches are been played lot more at weekend now so might try get too few, deff won't be in Glasgow as much as I'd love too

Very rare I go to ireland game with the match times past few years but seems matches are been played lot more at weekend now so might try get too few, deff won't be in Glasgow as much as I'd love too

no worries m8

it will finish

1.germany

2. poland

3. scotland or ireland of course i will be supporting scotland but if there is any team to lose out to it would be ireland & will be supporting them in the euro's

either way good luck to us both lol

anne are going to CP for the ireland v scotland game?,...if so the gallowgate area/pubs will open their arms to ye's just dont take the wrong turning to brigton lol

No, mate. Gutted it's a Friday evening as there's no way I'd make it, even flying, by the time I got out of work.

Would love to have been there but am sure the boys (and girls) in green will be out in serious numbers.

2426f5x.png

no worries m8

it will finish

1.germany

2. poland

3. scotland or ireland of course i will be supporting scotland but if there is any team to lose out to it would be ireland & will be supporting them in the euro's

either way good luck to us both lol

I know quite a few poles and watched there world cup campaign , they drop points against a lot of weak teams, if lewondowski gets injured they are awful