• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Delph is on the bench for tonight... will probably get a few minutes well after the game is disjointed, i hate these games... it will tell us nothing about how the team will move forward, 2nd half will be a joke as each team makes changes left right and centre, It will be boring, pointless, probably end up 0-0 and everyone will say how much we missed Steven Gerrard.

I wont be watching it, My only wish from this game and the next actually is that Fab returns to Birmingham not sporting any kind of injury.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Delph is on the bench for tonight... will probably get a few minutes well after the game is disjointed, i hate these games... it will tell us nothing about how the team will move forward, 2nd half will be a joke as each team makes changes left right and centre, It will be boring, pointless, probably end up 0-0 and everyone will say how much we missed Steven Gerrard.

I wont be watching it, My only wish from this game and the next actually is that Fab returns to Birmingham not sporting any kind of injury.

I always say I wont watch England friendlies because they generally bore the tits off me however tonight I have promised the wife a film night seeing as I have spent the last three days sorting this website out. I will record it and probably put it on tomorrow at some stage depending on the result.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

I always say I wont watch England friendlies because they generally bore the tits off me however tonight I have promised the wife a film night seeing as I have spent the last three days sorting this website out. I will record it and probably put it on tomorrow at some stage depending on the result.

I like that idea... sky+ it and watch it depending on the result, option of skipping the dull moments too. :thumbup:

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

The match is on ITV, from 19:30 hours. This is the preview from SSN.

Skysports - International friendly: England take on Norway at Wembley Stadium

BBC2 is showing a Horizon documentary about the 'Dark Web' from 20:00 hours ...

... so there will be something worth watching tonight. :D

AVFC RFC SAFC