Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

International Football

yep, scotland play world champions germany in dortmund :unsure:

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

yep, scotland play world champions germany in dortmund :unsure:

Scotland is only one place behind England in the latest world rankings. Please win and overtake them.

2426f5x.png

Scotland is only one place behind England in the latest world rankings. Please win and overtake them.

its a big ask,.. one thing about scotland we seem to do well against the better/bigger nations,..yet we bottle it against the likes of georgia,faroe islands,luxenbourg etc lol....we have improved a lot under wee gordon strachan tho

its a big ask,.. one thing about scotland we seem to do well against the better/bigger nations,..yet we bottle it against the likes of georgia,faroe islands,luxenbourg etc lol....we have improved a lot under wee gordon strachan tho

I know it is, mate, but do it anyway.

2426f5x.png

Not to me.

Wasn't talking about you ,, it was my opinion

funniest.gif

I know it is, mate, but do it anyway.

thanks anne,we also play ireland at Celtic park aswell in the euro's as much as i love ireland which i class as a 2nd nation to me,& fellow celts i hope scotland win but if we dont i wont grudge ireland the win,...hands across the water,saor alba,...tiocfaidh ar'la :thumbup: :hh:

thanks anne,we also play ireland at Celtic park aswell in the euro's as much as i love ireland which i class as a 2nd nation to me,& fellow celts i hope scotland win but if we dont i wont grudge ireland the win,...hands across the water,saor alba,...tiocfaidh ar'la :thumbup: :hh:

Aye, am gutted that it's a Friday night. I wouldn't make it in time even if I flew.

2426f5x.png

Heading over to Glasgow for the match in Celtic Park, we have no tickets sorted but should be a great trip regardless!

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."