Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

International Football

Mate I'd be stoked if we did, one win would be sensational although we will improve under Postecoglou.

i dont know much about oz or chile mate, in my little fickle head they are on par but i could be very wrong lol. spain and holland though, if both arent atleast in the semis i would be surprised

newcomer.png

i dont know much about oz or chile mate, in my little fickle head they are on par but i could be very wrong lol. spain and holland though, if both arent atleast in the semis i would be surprised
Spain ranked 1, Holland ranked 9, Chile ranked 15 and Australia ranked 59. England ranked 13 to give you some idea. We're in all sorts!!

These are the international friendlies to be played next week :

... assuming anyone is interested ! :yawn:

Wednesday 5th March 2014

England 1-0 Denmark
Poland 0-1 Scotland
Wales 3-1 Iceland
Cyprus 0-0 Northern Ireland
Ireland (ROI) 1-2 Serbia

Belgium 2-2 Ivory Coast - will Benteke play a 'blinder' ? - He did not score

I shall update the scores in this Post. - Updated

AVFC RFC SAFC

Australias first hit out under new manager Ange Postecoglou and some really good signs despite going down 4-3 to Ecuador. A 3-0 lead at half time was a true indication of Aussies dominance but keeper getting sent off 10 mins in the second stanza was the beginning of the end. Rogic substituted, Cahill substituted and Curtis Good picked up an injury and was subbed which really halted momentum. Given we had one training session only due to the weather it was a performance to really build on with our next generation. A couple of milestones, Mile Jedinaks first game as new national captain and Tim Cahill broke previous scoring record for Australia as well. A step in the right direction!!

Did not know where to post it, but I really enjoyed this one

10418392_502216306580099_562700983264167

Australias first hit out under new manager Ange Postecoglou and some really good signs despite going down 4-3 to Ecuador. A 3-0 lead at half time was a true indication of Aussies dominance but keeper getting sent off 10 mins in the second stanza was the beginning of the end. Rogic substituted, Cahill substituted and Curtis Good picked up an injury and was subbed which really halted momentum. Given we had one training session only due to the weather it was a performance to really build on with our next generation. A couple of milestones, Mile Jedinaks first game as new national captain and Tim Cahill broke previous scoring record for Australia as well. A step in the right direction!!
Australia are in a re-building phase and Ange will keep their feet on the ground. This will be a good learning curve and I think we may upset a few teams whilst we are here. C'mon Aussie!

image.jpg

2 week break soon due to pointless post world cup friendlies.....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

England v Norway (3rd Sep) is a friendly, Switzerland v England (8th Sep) is a Euro 2016 Qualifier.

AVFC RFC SAFC

2 week break soon due to pointless post world cup friendlies.....

Qualifiers next weekend, mate.

2426f5x.png