Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

International Football

That connection didn't even occur to me but the whole thing makes my blood boil and breaks my heart in equal measure. Some of those stories beggar belief. Not that they're stories, sadly.

is it the fact that it was the star newsrag that made this banner make it worse say rather than just yer average irish punter who follows ireland? 2 big names mon is from kilrea & keane cork famous wolfetones song so banner makes sense really is another way to look at it

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

That connection didn't even occur to me but the whole thing makes my blood boil and breaks my heart in equal measure. Some of those stories beggar belief. Not that they're stories, sadly.

growing up in the 80s and looking at news round on childrens bbc i think that had long time effects when i think about emotion on the whole subject. it only really occurred to me when i saw 9/11. at the time i was working in france and with american ppl in a restaurant, they were in bits and i didnt really batter an eyelid about the thing, im not blaming newsround for this but im sure it had some sorta impact as growing up watching northern irish news even for just 5mins was a little OTT for anyone i reckon.

the wolftones i have seen many of time and even been asked by randomers to sign up for provos at the concerts.... though in my teens i was more of a smoker than a person to go out and carry out missions so i passed lol. around my area it was very noticeable in pubs (well some pubs). they all seem to be a dying breed in a sense now, even when i lived up in derry for 6 months that weight on the shoulders wasnt so much of a burden for most. u still have the divided areas but i walked through both with ease.

the banner itself was touching borderline, intimidation.... but fans singing the fields of athenrye do too. the history would nearly suggest we cant speak to eachother but its far from it. at this stage i just look at it as history but i blame education in this country and well the church too for the whole thing. u might add money and power but most of it is just shear greed

onwards and upwards

newcomer.png

is it the fact that it was the star newsrag that made this banner make it worse say rather than just yer average irish punter who follows ireland? 2 big names mon is from kilrea & keane cork famous wolfetones song so banner makes sense really is another way to look at it

The banner pissed me off. The latest disclosures about the undercover British soldiers and their antics is what upsets me.

If you want to look at it as 'making sense', that's fine. We will have to agree to disagree but it's not banter.

2426f5x.png

The banner pissed me off. The latest disclosures about the undercover British soldiers and their antics is what upsets me.

If you want to look at it as 'making sense', that's fine. We will have to agree to disagree but it's not banter.

fair doo's anne i dont see it as banter either btw both are from north & south also lyrics to a well known song & i know where you are coming from about the latest disclosures just liked the flag pity it was some rag that made it tho

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Suarez v England is delicious

He isn't even Uruguay's best player.

A difficult group.

I cant see England getting a single point if im honest. First game v Italy is 2am in the morning.

Everyone also said France would end up in the easiest group.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Englands games are 2am (Saturday night/Sunday morning), 9pm and 6pm.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Englands games are 2am (Saturday night/Sunday morning), 9pm and 6pm.

First game says drinks & drinks and then you won't feel the pain!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg