FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

so would u take offence to the song irelands call sang by our rugby team

We will fight, until

We can fight no more

From the four proud provinces of Ireland

surley u can make anything sound bad if u wanted to right?

Yes, I understand your point and I suppose context plays its part so they can just about get away with 'Ireland's Call' but those bastards at 'The Star' were deliberately making an issue out of something that wasn't one and that's what wound me up.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Yes, I understand your point and I suppose context plays its part so they can just about get away with 'Ireland's Call' but those bastards at 'The Star' were deliberately making an issue out of something that wasn't one and that's what wound me up.

hehe fair enough, should'nt let tabloids get under ur skin, 90% rubbish to start with

i would use this world cup to build a team

HART

WALKER SMALLING JONES BAINES

GERRARD WILSHERE

TOWNESEND ROONEY WALCOTT

CARROL

With the likes of barkley chalobah sterling ince all around this team dont want a quick solution want them to build a team

Not a bad shout although, I would go for Johnson in for Walker depending on the opponent Cole is better defensively than Baines and I think Wellbeck is decent apart from that fact he can't finish 9/10 chances :D

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Not a bad shout although, I would go for Johnson in for Walker depending on the opponent Cole is better defensively than Baines and I think Wellbeck is decent apart from that fact he can't finish 9/10 chances :D

yes i would play wellbeck if he could finish big pace strong best thing we have is carrol but the whole point for future is build them in with cole lampard gerrard providing the expeiarance

I know what the word means, Pete. It's the connotations that are offensive. Those days are long gone, thank god.

i tend to agree with ur posts regarding the whole banner thing, especially if u have been reading the news this week on what was released about shooting ira suspects that might have been ur average joe walking down the street, plus the idea of to end prosecutions for Troubles-related killings before the 1998 Good Friday Agreement.

when i saw the banner posted though i didnt see it as nasty until u spotted it. overall i would prolly be too blind to see that if u showed me the banner 100 times lol

newcomer.png

i tend to agree with ur posts regarding the whole banner thing, especially if u have been reading the news this week on what was released about shooting ira suspects that might have been ur average joe walking down the street, plus the idea of to end prosecutions for Troubles-related killings before the 1998 Good Friday Agreement.

when i saw the banner posted though i didnt see it as nasty until u spotted it. overall i would prolly be too blind to see that if u showed me the banner 100 times lol

That connection didn't even occur to me but the whole thing makes my blood boil and breaks my heart in equal measure. Some of those stories beggar belief. Not that they're stories, sadly.

2426f5x.png