FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

well pleased thats over for a wee while anyway----another friendly in March?? at least its midweek with no EPL breaks!! time to get on with some real football now! Cleverley and Rodrigues, him that dived at Villa Park last season international class ???? come on Roy your avvvvvin a larf!!!!!!!
Add smalling to your list freddy..

funniest.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Add smalling to your list freddy..

Add many more as well, Joe Harte played well in goal, didn't know head and shoulders shampoo helped your game that much !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

watched most of the england game i dont see why delph didnt make the england squad,..i like the look at that townsend,..btw no shame in getting beat from germany they are a great side at the moment

fully agree about Townsend man, he was good at Villa Park afew weeks back----and at the moment he talks well, with both feet on the ground, hope the lad dont change,

but when younthink who was missing from that German side Ozil, Podolski,Lahm, Neuer,Khedira, Klose and cant forget Schweinsteiger and Mukler was on the bench!!!----its frightening.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

ach its fine belted out that famous wolfetones choon many a time,..does yer fellow irish feel the same? as the ones from ''dublin belfast cork & donegal'' that travel over here for games belt it out aswell

That's interesting. You've mentioned many times that there's no politics or sectarianism at Celtic.

Don't know how anyone else feels about it as I can only speak for myself.

2426f5x.png

i would use this world cup to build a team

HART

WALKER SMALLING JONES BAINES

GERRARD WILSHERE

TOWNESEND ROONEY WALCOTT

CARROL

With the likes of barkley chalobah sterling ince all around this team dont want a quick solution want them to build a team

cant see a problem with the flag, was it word comrades? comrades means ally or friend, and by taking up as anything deeper is only empowering the very thing that might offend you

I know what the word means, Pete. It's the connotations that are offensive. Those days are long gone, thank god.

2426f5x.png

I know what the word means, Pete. It's the connotations that are offensive. Those days are long gone, thank god.

so would u take offence to the song irelands call sang by our rugby team

We will fight, until

We can fight no more

From the four proud provinces of Ireland

surley u can make anything sound bad if u wanted to right?