FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

aye forgot about him lol
How convenient lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Well I've just watched 32 minutes of England v Germany . I know know why I hate international football ..
And me !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

so England are losing?? what a fecking surprise, said it before and i will say it again, i am still hurting from SA and the shite the England team served up yet again at a major tournament!

Club over Country in my mind!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

just noticed the star logo on banner still a nice though imo

No, it's not. It's disgusting. You know fine well what 'comrades' is intended to suggest. They're out of order.

2426f5x.png

No, it's not. It's disgusting. You know fine well what 'comrades' is intended to suggest. They're out of order.

ach its fine belted out that famous wolfetones choon many a time,..does yer fellow irish feel the same? as the ones from ''dublin belfast cork & donegal'' that travel over here for games belt it out aswell

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

well pleased thats over for a wee while anyway----another friendly in March?? at least its midweek with no EPL breaks!!

time to get on with some real football now!

Cleverley and Rodrigues, him that dived at Villa Park last season international class ???? come on Roy your avvvvvin a larf!!!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png