Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

International Football

Tuesday 11/09/2018, International Friendlies, I will update the scores in this post :

England 1-0 Switzerland
Northern Ireland 3-0 Israel
Poland 1-1 Ireland (ROI)

Edited by Larry-AV
Scores.

AVFC RFC SAFC

08/10/2018 : The second of three rounds of UNL games start this week, over the dates shown below.

UEFA Nations League, Home teams only.

I will update all the scores in this post.

October 2018

Thursday 11th October
C1 : Israel 2-1 Scotland

Friday 12th October
A4 : Croatia 0-0 England
B3 : Austria 1-0 Northern Ireland

Saturday 13th October
B4 : Ireland (ROI) 0-0 Denmark
D4 : Armenia 0-1 Gibraltar - Rock it to 'em Gibbo !

Sunday 14th October

Monday 15th October
A4 : Spain 2-3 England - An unexpected win.
B3 : Bosnia and Herzegovina 2-0 Northern Ireland

Tuesday 16th October
B4 : Ireland (ROI) 0-1 Wales
D4 : Gibraltar 2-1 Liechtenstein

I will show the UNL games scheduled for November in its own post.

October 2018 International friendlies, I will update the scores in this post.

Thursday 11th October : Wales 1-4 Spain

Sunday 14th October : Scotland 1-3 Portugal

Monday 15th October : Kuwait 0-4 Australia

Edited by Larry-AV
Scores.

AVFC RFC SAFC

obviously want Scotland to get beat whilst the no voting gammon face ebt cheat is in charge but they are playing the child killers Israel this thurs so have to cheers us on hopefully some sort of protest takes place to highlight the genocide the Zionist creation are causing.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

obviously want Scotland to get beat whilst the no voting gammon face ebt cheat is in charge but they are playing the child killers Israel this thurs so have to cheers us on hopefully some sort of protest takes place to highlight the genocide the Zionist creation are causing.

Politics and football should never mix.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

15 minutes ago, avstu said:

Dimitri's descriptions amuse me and remind me of the Chinese 'Cultural Revolution' in the 1960s. During that time the Chinese did not refer to Governments and Politburos by their names but like this :

The Soviet Renegade Revisionist Clique and the Czechoslovakian Renegade Revisionist Clique met at Cierna nad Tisou and ... blah blah blah !

The left wing mind is a weird, fanciful place ... fortunately I grew out of it.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

21 hours ago, avstu said:

it did in the 1980s when apartheid south Africa  and a sporting boycott was pretty sucsessfull & quite rightly so,football is the biggest sport in the world no better place to highlight the genocide & the killing of men,women & children also schools & hospitals getting bombed by the evil which is Israel funded by the generous usa,the UN are keeping quiet so its up to the people,lots of clubs throughout Europe wave flags have banners even big name football players have been in support of Palestine like messi & Ronaldo,..if it was up to me id pull Scotland out of this game & boycott it, take the fine or automatic 3-0 punishment defeat,Israel isn't even part of Europe its asia/arab pennisula

21 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

Dimitri's descriptions amuse me and remind me of the Chinese 'Cultural Revolution' in the 1960s. During that time the Chinese did not refer to Governments and Politburos by their names but like this :

The Soviet Renegade Revisionist Clique and the Czechoslovakian Renegade Revisionist Clique met at Cierna nad Tisou and ... blah blah blah !

The left wing mind is a weird, fanciful place ... fortunately I grew out of it.

this isn't about left or right larry,

good result for the nigels tbf,..good young team & good young manager unlike us who have a drunken dullard in charge,pity the fans couldn't behave though tut tut,ye wouldn't be doing that sh*t in Moscow 😉

2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

good result for the nigels tbf,..good young team & good young manager unlike us who have a drunken dullard in charge,pity the fans couldn't behave though tut tut,ye wouldn't be doing that sh*t in Moscow 😉

Footballs coming home 🤣

As for the idiots. Don't tarnish them all for a few idiots embarrassing us. These are the idiots who see a cheap flight and a chance to go and play up.

You wouldn't see it happen in somewhere like the US either purely because of the cost to get there.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

18/10/2018 : Regarding Kyle Lafferty and the Irish FA (or any FA) :

"A player who has been called up by his association for one of its representative teams ... "
" ... during the period for which he has been released" ... I presume this means released by the club.

This 'called up' sounds like conscription ... what if a player does not want to play for 'his association' ?

I could see a Bosman scenario here, where a player stands up for his right to play for his club (in fulfillment of his contract of employment), but not for his association.

By what authority does the association 'call up' the player ... is it part of his player registration ?
If not the registration, is it due to a clause in the player's contract with their club ... and why is it there ?
If the clause is there due to the association insisting on it being in all players' contracts, then that would be the clause to be struck out under the new 'Bosman' scenario.

If there is no clause in the registration or club contract, then the player has no contractual link with the association.
If there is a contract of employment between a 'called up' player and the association this begs the question, how can the association unilaterally impose such a contract on a player who does not want to play for the association ?
I cannot think of any other situation where a company can impose a contract of employment on a person not directly employed by the company.

It is a moot point as to whether a company could impose a contract onto an employee of the company.
This sort of behaviour by companies to its employees has been the cause of many an industrial dispute.

AVFC RFC SAFC

12/11/2018 : The UEFA Nations League, Groups within Leagues with our Home teams.

Group A4 : Spain, England, Croatia

Group B3 : Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Northern Ireland
Group B4 : Wales, Ireland (ROI), Denmark

Group C1 : Scotland, Albania, Israel

Group D4 : Macedonia, Armenia, Liechtenstein, Gibraltar

The third of three rounds of UNL games start this week, over the dates shown below.

UEFA Nations League, Home teams only.

I will update all the scores in this post.

Thursday 15th November

Friday 16th November
B4 : Wales 1-2 Denmark
D4 : Gibraltar 2-6 Armenia

Saturday 17th November
C1 : Albania 0-4 Scotland

Sunday 18th November
A4 : England 2-1 Croatia - England qualify for the UNL Finals.
B3 : Northern Ireland 1-2 Austria

Monday 19th November
B4 : Denmark 0-0 Ireland (ROI)
D4 : Macedonia 4-0 Gibraltar

Tuesday 20th November
C1 : Scotland 3-2 Israel

The UNL finals are in Portugal, between June 5th and 9th, 2019.

International Friendlies, I will update all the scores in this post :

Thursday 15/11/2018 :
England 3-0 United States of America
Ireland (ROI) 0-0 Northern Ireland

Saturday 17/11/2018 : Australia 1-1 Korea Republic

Tuesday 20/11/2018 :
Albania 1-0 Wales
Australia 3-0 Lebanon

Edited by Larry-AV
Scores.

AVFC RFC SAFC