Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

International Football

8 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

would pay a lot more than he gets as NI boss. 

probably , but i never asked that , I would guess he could earn more taking a job at a top championship club or even premier league , although unproven at that level with the job he done at northern ireland i would of thought he would of been much sought after , so taking the scotland job for less money seems a strange decision

fliegetn0.gif

i agree. Id be surprised if he did take the Scotland job, its a sideways move at best. I thought he would go back to club management, i could understand that and far better pay to boot. Hes excellent at getting the best out of average, run of the mill players. Mind you, im very surprised at Coleman going to Sunderland, think hes on a hiding to nothing there.

25 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

i agree. Id be surprised if he did take the Scotland job, its a sideways move at best. I thought he would go back to club management, i could understand that and far better pay to boot. Hes excellent at getting the best out of average, run of the mill players. Mind you, im very surprised at Coleman going to Sunderland, think hes on a hiding to nothing there.

Exactly corny , Coleman going to Sunderland is mad , although they have dropped so low  surely they can only get better ' Won't take long though before they are on his back especially if they go bottom after loosing to us. Which could be one of the reasons O neil has took the Scotland job , He will have a secure job for a few years , doesn't have to do much , doesn't have to put up with the hassle and stress of managing a league club ,, its like a part time job that may suit his family commitments , I think thats why the republic jobs suit martin and roy ,especially martin as he looks after his wife who wasn't very well at one time

fliegetn0.gif

you can be sure Coleman will start with a win lol, well it usually feels like that when someone gets a new manager before playin us

Just now, CornyAVFC said:

you can be sure Coleman will start with a win lol, well it usually feels like that when someone gets a new manager before playin us

We should win if Prince William is at the match

fliegetn0.gif

3 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

he wasn't a lucky omen at the Cup Final lol

no , but what about the last time he was at villa park , i cant remember the score

someone else will he at the match Tuesday , I think i can guess who will be sitting with xia

fliegetn0.gif

1 hour ago, CornyAVFC said:

you know that's not true,N.I have had their 5mins of fame at the euro's & a p/off spot punched way above their weight,...martin or Michael oneill for Scotland & neil lennon for the ROI job please

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

of course its true, Scotland are mince, they haven't even had five mins of fame lol

24/01/2018 : The UEFA Nations League draw was made today, the teams are in Groups within Leagues, A, B, C & D. The Group matches will begin next Season, 2018-2019, in September 2018.

Groups within Leagues with our Home teams.

Group A4: Spain, England, Croatia

Group B3: Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Northern Ireland
Group B4: Wales, Ireland (ROI), Denmark

Group C1: Scotland, Albania, Israel

Group D4 : Macedonia, Armenia, Liechtenstein, Gibraltar

The UNL finals are between June 5th and 9th, 2019.

Skysports - England draw Spain and Croatia in UEFA Nations League

Edited by Larry-AV
Groups.

AVFC RFC SAFC