• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

• The ROI v Wales-------Taylor and Chester playing for Wales-----Hourihan on the bench for The ROI,   hope all 3 finish with no injuries.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

2 hours ago, freddy said:
  • The ROI v Wales-------Taylor and Chester playing for Wales-----Hourihan on the bench for The ROI,   hope all 3 finish with no injuries.

Just in from the local after watching it , What a game for a nil nil , full of incident , no love lost between the 2 sides/nations , First you had  Irish stoke player glen whelan elbowing his Welsh  stoke team mate joe allen in the face   resulting in them both squaring up to each other . Then you had Gareth bale trying to break john o sheas leg with a terrible chalenge ,,,Bale should have been sent off .. Seconds later there was a terrible incident  , our very own Nell Taylor who has settled in well at Villa went into a 50/ 50 tackle with Seamus coleman , resulting in seamus getting a broken leg. I dont think neil Taylor is a dirty player ,he has had his own leg broken and knows what its like ,  Coleman was running at full pelt for the ball and neil taylor just put his foot out. ,,Anyway it was a straight red and it looks like seamus coleman will be out of the game for a very long time.. With Serbia winning the result didn't benefit either side.

fliegetn0.gif

I dont know now , looking at this it looks a bad challenge , On TV , because of the seriousness of the injury  there were no replays , what do you think of Taylors challenge , Inshallah Coleman plays again

fliegetn0.gif

obv wanted Ireland to win, but fancied wales to win I think they have a stronger squad but Ireland always seem to play well as a team & are good at grinding out wins, never watched the game but looking at those 2 tackles thon 2 should have been off esp bale,...Scotland tonight I think il give it a miss this past decade has probably been the worst Scotland team,we have decent players aswell but have a loser mentality unlike fellow celt nations Ireland n wales,cant wait until this international shite is by with

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png