• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

F.A.O. Peever and Klein (and any other Canucks).

International Match

Wednesday 14th October : Canada 00:00 Ghana

12:00am Wednesday 14th October RFK Stadium

Edited by Larry-AV

AVFC RFC SAFC

Do you know if there is a stream for that match Larry? Just in case I'm able to make it that late :biggrin:

There were no streams available, Klein; if there had been I would have posted link(s).

Wednesday 14th October : Canada 1-1 Ghana

Rangers FC - Aird Wins First Cap

Edited by Larry-AV

AVFC RFC SAFC

There were no streams available, Klein; if there had been I would have posted link(s).

Wednesday 14th October : Canada 1-1 Ghana

yes there were

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/canada-vs-ghana-live-streaming

http://www.wakingthered.com/2015/10/13/9526009/canada-vs-ghana-friendly-october-2015-live-stream-watch-online-730pm-washington

fliegetn0.gif

Honduras up Nov 13th in our first match towards qualifying for 2018.  Honduras ended our hopes of getting to the final round of qualifying for 2014 we just needed to draw at worse.....and we lost 8-1.... anyway.  In reality success for us would be making it to the next (and final) stage of qualifying and then maybe possibly trying to make a stab at 2022......  But I wont hold my breath of course.  We have MExico in our group currently so qualifying will boil down to our matches against Honduras and El Salvador.  

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Honduras up Nov 13th in our first match towards qualifying for 2018.  Honduras ended our hopes of getting to the final round of qualifying for 2014 we just needed to draw at worse.....and we lost 8-1.... anyway.  In reality success for us would be making it to the next (and final) stage of qualifying and then maybe possibly trying to make a stab at 2022......  But I wont hold my breath of course.  We have MExico in our group currently so qualifying will boil down to our matches against Honduras and El Salvador.  

that doesn't sound too promising for us :P

that doesn't sound too promising for us :P

Well yeah but like even if we had the easiest group possible (which the f**cking yanks have) consisting of Trinidad, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Guatemala we have a starting RB who plays AMATEUR football in Toronto area...... Yup.  Canada for you.  If we can get through our chances are pretty good to at least grab a play off spot which pits you against an Oceanic nation typically New Zealand in a play off for a spot and the Concacaf team I think has always progressed from this fixture.  

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png