FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Come on now.

Wasn't saying that at all but the English hooligans in their day were terrible. Their behaviour can't have filled you with pride.

Sadly, hooliganism is still a big issue in some countries. Thankfully, it's not a major problem with England any more.

As conman said, those days were a long time ago, I think that Euro 96 was the beginning of the end when not one country came to England to take on the English hooligans, that proved the point imo that no countries hooligans would take English fans on, on English territory, game over thank god.

Let's face it, apart from Italia 90 England we shocking at every tournament they qualified for do the fans played up instead lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

and the last 20 years or so england fans have the victims of violence carried out by european police men

Spot on mate.

The biggest firm in English football is the met police lol

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

As conman said, those days were a long time ago, I think that Euro 96 was the beginning of the end when not one country came to England to take on the English hooligans, that proved the point imo that no countries hooligans would take English fans on, on English territory, game over thank god.

Let's face it, apart from Italia 90 England we shocking at every tournament they qualified for do the fans played up instead lol

If that's an excuse we'd all be hooligans!

2426f5x.png

If that's an excuse we'd all be hooligans!

I was only joking lol

image.png

Spot on mate.

The biggest firm in English football is the met police lol

It's sad that football hasn't evolved. Why do the old bill still treat fans like animals. I'm sure they prevoke trouble half the time just to justify their numbers and overtime rate.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

2006 more like.

I was in Germany for this World Cup.

The biggest problem was the Germans seeing revenge for 1918 and 1944.

The way the German policed this was wrong, they waited for trouble then moved in, English police try to stop the trouble before it starts.

I was in Cologne, after England's draw with Sweden we tried to get back to the train station but the city centre was closed by the police , why ? The Germans had smashed it up, fact.

Many England fans were attacked by Germans, when we fought back to protect innocent people and people with children we were labelled hooligans :confused: how is standing up to bullies hooliganism ?

I am not saying the England are innocent in any way, however if I was being attacked by thugs from another country I would rather rely on England fans helping me than the local plod.

image.png

It's sad that football hasn't evolved. Why do the old bill still treat fans like animals. I'm sure they prevoke trouble half the time just to justify their numbers and overtime rate.

I took Ben to craven cottage about 10 years ago on the official travel from villa park.

We got off the coach and I asked one of the Mets finest where the villa fans entrance was as it was my first visit to craven cottage.

He says '"find it you fackin self"

image.png

england v scotland at darts ,,,,,,,live sky sports 1

I know mate I'm watching - love it !!!

Not sure why there is a discussion about England fans , when I last read it the talk was Ireland v Scotland - although I guess I can understand their jealousy of our glorious country ;)

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

I know mate I'm watching - love it !!!

Not sure why there is a discussion about England fans , when I last read it the talk was Ireland v Scotland - although I guess I can understand their jealousy of our glorious country ;)

stand up ,,,,if you love the darts

dont tell me whats happening i am watching big brother and recording the darts

ex winners are entering the house tonight

the cow helen from last year ,,,,,dopey brian and mental who is she nikki

fliegetn0.gif

• avstu unpinned this topic