• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Didn't see the game as been on a level 1 coaching course all weekend so went out with the wife tonight.

Was there trouble at the England game tonight ?

cant remember the last time there was any trouble at an england match it was that long ago

fliegetn0.gif

Sorry you are perfectly correct. Hooliganism is the English disease. No other nation before or after has ever had any trouble. English hooligans 0 - rest of the world 'just having a carry on' 1

Come on now.

Wasn't saying that at all but the English hooligans in their day were terrible. Their behaviour can't have filled you with pride.

Sadly, hooliganism is still a big issue in some countries. Thankfully, it's not a major problem with England any more.

2426f5x.png

cant remember the last time there was any trouble at an england match it was that long ago

The only trouble we normally have is trying to string 5 passes together.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Sorry you are perfectly correct. Hooliganism is the English disease. No other nation before or after has ever had any trouble. English hooligans 0 - rest of the world 'just having a carry on' 1

I agree mate.

Those ITK will know that England fans were attacked all over the world when they played football.

Then one day, they all decided that we were not going to accept this anymore and decided to fight back and then attack. This created two firms England Weast Ham, England retaliated, West Ham (ICF) attacked, then others decided to follow west hams actions to make a name for themselves.

Those who followed in England in the late 80's early 90's will know what I mean

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Neither can I .

France 98 maybe.?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Come on now.

Wasn't saying that at all but the English hooligans in their day were terrible. Their behaviour can't have filled you with pride.

Sadly, hooliganism is still a big issue in some countries. Thankfully, it's not a major problem with England any more.

I have no time for any hooligan. Thankfully the dark days are behind us. As you know my eldest son is a season ticket holder and has been for years, I would never have took him if it was still like when I started going.

I enjoy football for what it is - entertainment ( not sure about down the villa though ) lol

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

I have no time for any hooligan. Thankfully the dark days are behind us. As you know my eldest son is a season ticket holder and has been for years, I would never have took him if it was still like when I started going.

I enjoy football for what it is - entertainment ( not sure about down the villa though ) lol

I know. Normal people don't want anything to do with it and never have.

2426f5x.png

I agree mate.

Those ITK will know that England fans were attacked all over the world when they played football.

Then one day, they all decided that we were not going to accept this anymore and decided to fight back and then attack. This created two firms England Weast Ham, England retaliated, West Ham (ICF) attacked, then others decided to follow west hams actions to make a name for themselves.

Those who followed in England in the late 80's early 90's will know what I mean

and the last 20 years or so england fans have the victims of violence carried out by european police men

• Upvote 1

fliegetn0.gif

• avstu unpinned this topic