FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

im not really a person for emotion. more of a "sit it on top of the pile" type of chap. this games result really got to me, i feel like i felt during the extra time v spain back in 2002.

why cant we just structure the fukin country??? the most horrible part of this draw is, theres no fresh faces coming in. and there wont be for maybe another 5 to 10 years....

the game is up. ireland were good with a certain type of football under the likes of jack charlton or even mick mccarthy. but that style of football has moved on and we havent.

i wish i could blame someone, but the fact is that we are so dependent on the uk and the gaa and rugby are really taking over in schools here, breaks my heart

Blame MON mate, he's a shite coach

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

Blame MON mate, he's a shite coach

wish i could, its alot deeper than that. i should prolly not say this, but the irish squad really means somethin to me and trappatoni told a few home truths during his reign about the future of irish football. im not gonna lie, at FT i was in tears

newcomer.png

wish i could, its alot deeper than that. i should prolly not say this, but the irish squad really means somethin to me and trappatoni told a few home truths during his reign about the future of irish football. im not gonna lie, at FT i was in tears

dont feel down mate it aint over,anything can happen yet germany n poland will get through imo its just a shame both of us are up against each other for 3rd place,thought ireland was slightly the better team,more attcks n shots thought scotland kept it tight n defended well was a spell during the 2nd half i thought we were gonni nick it,irelands goal was offside & scotlands goal took a deflection,...thats about it really!!!

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Don't worry Anne, Scotland will be on the first plane back as usual.

Think Poland and Germany are in the box seat mate a can't see the scots getting there now

As for mon - will he stay or will he go?

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

best place 3rd place gets through or at least a play off against other runner ups iirc???

Don't get me wrong mate - I'd love to see all the home nations qualify - I think you will come 3rd and hope you do qualify via play offs .

2q9w86r.png35db988.png

Don't get me wrong mate - I'd love to see all the home nations qualify - I think you will come 3rd and hope you do qualify via play offs .

ach scotland being scotland will/usually f*ck it up the ''nearly'' nation of shite bags always full of hot air n p*ss if it was up to me id throw half our nation into the gas chambers

dont feel down mate it aint over,anything can happen yet germany n poland will get through imo its just a shame both of us are up against each other for 3rd place,thought ireland was slightly the better team,more attcks n shots thought scotland kept it tight n defended well was a spell during the 2nd half i thought we were gonni nick it,irelands goal was offside & scotlands goal took a deflection,...thats about it really!!!

well done man. i hope yas go through. gordon strachan has really turned yas around. MON to me hasnt been bad but hes not very decisive. i still dont know the irish starting 11

newcomer.png

well done man. i hope yas go through. gordon strachan has really turned yas around. MON to me hasnt been bad but hes not very decisive. i still dont know the irish starting 11

keane isnt in the right frame o mind right now getting on a bit too,..mcgeady n mccarthy were injured ah wouldnt be too hard on em mate,looked a decent wee atmosphere were yu watch it