Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roll on X factor ,,, this international football is a load of boring shite

i suppose this will be next year lol  

Hahhahaha good point mate , even villa

My dad would have rang me to gloat over that Wales result lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I just cannot get up for any international games anymore, still hurting from the South Africa debacle for England!! decided after that the only concentrate on Villa, they give me enough heartache anyway!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I just cannot get up for any international games anymore, still hurting from the South Africa debacle for England!! decided after that the only concentrate on Villa, they give me enough heartache anyway!!

no choice mate only football fix we have untill new season starts better than nothing i suppose

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png