Stadia Sports and Lifestyle is delighted to invite you to be part of our Celebrity Golf Day on Tuesday 30th April 2013.
We are offering an exceptional day of 18 holes at the superb Nottinghamshire Golf & Country Club with a celebrity in every Four Ball team. We will be giving away some fabulous prizes and this will be a media covered event, a great opportunity for businesses, their teams and golfing clients to spend a significant amount of time rubbing shoulders with our sports and media personalities. To get the day off to a great start we will of course be providing golfers’ breakfasts and players will be sent out with snacks to munch on as they go round. The format will be a shotgun start, allowing players to return to share an excellent carvery lunch together in the clubhouse and the day will be rounded off with prize giving..
Attached are the invitations outlining the plans for teams and sponsors and I have included a summary below in case this is helpful. Timings and other details will be confirmed nearer the time, but they will roughly involve a
breakfast time arrival, 18 holes (shotgun start) with a celebrity in every corporate 4-Ball, carvery lunch, prize giving and a mid-afternoon departure, all for £500 per team. Ian Taylor and Michael Johnson, our former Premiership footballing business partners, will be touring the course on a golf buggy during the event to share some banter with the playing teams! Have a look at the photos on the invitations and you will get a flavour of last year’s day. Our invited celebrity guests include golfers from the worlds of sports, film and entertainment and last year our teams were a combination of businesses bringing their clients, management teams, staff on incentive days and friends.
Fees are £500 per team of 3 and you are welcome to send more than one team where you have more golfers from your business or clients who would like to play. The 4th in each Four Ball will be a celebrity allocated by Stadia.
£15000 Signature Sponsor TAKEN
£ 5000 Headline Sponsor
£ 2000 Premium Hole Sponsor – 1st or 18th (18th TAKEN)
£ 1500 Hole Sponsor (some TAKEN)
£ 1000 Competition Sponsors (Longest Drive, Nearest The Pin)
What sponsors receive
– All sponsors will be included in media presentation, PR and marketing materials for the event
– Signature sponsor – event named after sponsor and advertised as sponsor branded event, prominent signage on reception, clubhouse and stationery. Prize named after sponsor and company representative to give out prizes. Product placement in clubhouse/on course if relevant, e.g. your jewellery on show, cars on course, corporate literature to share with guests
– Headline sponsor – prominent signage as joint branded event in clubhouse, on stationery and free hole sponsorship
– Hole Sponsor – advertising on the relevant hole, to include relevant signage
– Competition Sponsor (Longest Drive, Nearest The Pin) – advertising on the relevant hole, to include relevant signage
We hope you will be able to join us this year to make our 2013 Spring Celebrity Golf Day even better than 2012.
Hazel, Steve, Michael and Ian
Stadia Sports and Lifestyle
If you would to attend or want more information about this fantastic event, please feel free to contact Hazel Starmer (Operations Director, Stadia Sports and Lifestyle) on 07801 648674, skype hazel.starmer1 or tweet @StadiaSAL
As a bonus, if you mention reading this article to Hazel or a member of the Stadia team when booking your place, they will ensure you are personally welcomed by Ian Taylor!