Aston Villa will welcome Norwich City to Villa Park tomorrow as the Championship returns following the International break.
Steve Bruce will be hoping £4million signing Mile Jedinak will be fit after only returning on Thursday from International duty with Australia.
The home side has some good news on the injury front with both Jack Grealish and Nathan Baker both fit and available for selection. Scott Hogan and Henri Lansbury are also available following their return at Wigan.
Gabriel Agbonlahor and Andre Green have both returned to training but it is thought that this game will come too early for either of them.
The visitors will be without former Aston Villa transfer target Wes Hoolahan, Louis Thompson and defender Mitchell Dijks (suspension). Former West Bromwich midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu could make a return.
Caretaker manager Alan Irvine is likely to start both Nelson Oliveira and Graham Dorrans on the bench as they step up their return from injury lay-offs.
- 18 of the 29 goals Aston Villa have scored at Villa Park have come from forwards, 9 from midfielders and 2 from defenders.
- 14 of the 24 goals Norwich City have scored on the road this season has come from forwards, 9 from midfielders and just 1 from a defender.
- Aston Villa has 15 points from their last 6 games. The best form in the league at this moment in time.
- The Canaries have won just 1 game from their last 13 away fixtures.
- If the game was to finish 0-0, Villa would have the following league record.. P 39, W 13, D 13, L 13, F 39, A 39. Creepy!
Home Win: 11/8
Away Win: 12/5
First Scorer: Jonathan Kodija 10/3, Scott Hogan 5/1, Cameron Jerome 13/2.
Tickets, on general sale, are £23 to £33 (adults), £20 to £33 (concessions), £15 to £28 (U18s), £10 to £28 (U8s), £30 to £36 (adult and junior (U18) combo ticket).
To buy tickets, dependent on sales windows, head to our Villa Park ticket office, contact 0333 323 1874 or visit the Online Ticket Office.
You can get involved with the build-up, match chat and discuss the outcome on our forums by clicking here.